Woodhaven Planing Sled - Select size
If you're like me, you can't justify buying a wide planer or sander for the few times you need it. Our Planing Sled is an affordable solution for surfacing or milling wide & live-edge stock & slabs, resurfacing butcher blocks or workbenches, removing a finish from a surface and other jobs impossible for a planer. Three easy to use models to choose from. 3" tall Ultra Track rails support the router and won't deflect as you move the router back and forth over the stock. Router glides between the Ultra Track rails for front-to-back movement. You supply two wood rails, 12" to 16" longer than the work. No limit to the length of the work. Double Tracks glide on top of the wood rails and guide the router/Ultra Tracks from side-to-side. Includes a NoDrill Plate with a quick attach feature so your router can be quickly attached or removed. Optional Drill-Style Plate (3000PD) available to replace the NoDrill Plate at no charge (call 800-344-6657 or 563-785-0107 to order it with this option), or you can buy this plate in addition to the NoDrill Plate that's included. Works with any router bit you supply that has an overall length of at least 2-1/2". Our optional 13600 up-shear router bit leaves a great surface finish! Has a 1-1/2" cutting diameter, 5/8" cutting length with a 2-1/2" overall length and a 1/2" shank.
- Three easy to use and very affordable models to choose from:
- 3000: 27" wide maximum capacity, 36" Ultra Track & 16" Double Track rails.
- 3002: 39" wide maximum capacity, 48" Ultra Track & 24" Double Track rails.
- 3004: 51" wide maximum capacity, 60" Ultra Track & 32" Double Track rails.
- Great solution for surfacing wide stock and other jobs impossible for a planer.
- Router, Bit and wood rails not included.
- Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Made in the USA! For shipping quote outside the 48 States call 800-344-6657 or email email@example.com
We Also Recommend