Woodhaven Scarfing Sled - Select Size
Woodhaven Scarfing Sled
Introducing our latest product the Woodhaven Scarfing Sled.
Sturdy aluminum Double Track rails support the router and won't deflect as you move the router back and forth over the stock. You supply a 3/4" plywood work surface.
Includes a NoDrill Router Plate with a quick attach feature so your router can be quickly attached or removed. You can use a Fixed or Plunge Base Router with the Woodhaven Scarfing Sled. We highly recommend a Plunge Base Router as the plunge feature makes bit height adjustments and incremental depth quicker.
Works with any router bit you supply that has an overall length of at least 2-1/2". Our optional 13600 up-shear router bit leaves a great surface finish! Has a 1-1/2" cutting diameter, 5/8" cutting length with a 2-1/2" overall length and a 1/2" shank.
- Four easy to use and very affordable models to choose from:
- 3401: 12" max working width
- 3402: 36" max working width
- 3403: 48" max working width
- 3404: 84" max working width
- Great solution for scarfing stock and other jobs.
- Router, Bit and wood rails not included.
Dave D. "I have one and I've scarfed 1/8" plywood with it. It's a great tool."