Woodhaven Bushing Plate for Compact Routers - Select Router model
Hand held router plate designed for a compact router. Includes two handles for better freehand control and safety. Features a 1-3/16" bit/bushing hole which accepts a Woodhaven Guide bushing (two-piece Porter Cable style).
7mm (1/4") thick phenolic plate includes mounting screws. See our 8321-8381 Routing Plates if you need a larger bit opening. See our 8325-8395 Offset Plates for safer edge routing. Router not included.
- 8320: Bosch Colt PR20EVS & GKF125CE
- 8330: Ridgid R2400, 2401, 24012 & R86044
- 8340: Blank plate that can be drilled to mount other routers
- 8350: DWE600, DW611, DCW600 & Porter Cable 450
- 8360: Makita RT0701C & XTR01Z and MLCS
- 8370: Milwaukee M18
- 8380: Metabo HPT M1808
- Includes mounting screws.
- Handy for compact router use.
Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Made in the USA! For product questions or a quote for shipping outside the continental US call 800-344-6657 or email Info@Woodhaven.com
We Also Recommend