Woodhaven Deluxe Miter Gauge - Select size
Most miter gauges have two major flaws: Angles can't be set accurately and the miter bar doesn't fit snugly in the miter slot - our Deluxe Miter Gauges solves both problems, plus more! We believe it will become one of the most valuable tools in your shop.
Our head design allows you to re-square the head if necessary and its 7-1/2" width is ideal for table saws, larger band saws, shapers and more. A precision brass indexing knob inserts through the miter head and screws into the miter bar. The head pivots up to 90° for cutting tapers and other shallow angles. Bronze bushings used on the 0, 22-1/2, 30 & 45° stops. All angles are permanently engraved.
Includes two permanently engraved angle indicators- a standard pointer and a vernier scale for setting 1/10th of a degree increments up to 80°. Many accessories available to maximize your miter gauges potential.
"The Woodhaven miter gauge saw the most all-around shop use." - FWW OCT. 2003 Editors Choice - AMERICAN WOODWORKER SEPT. 2002 "Out of the box, this miter gauge was calibrated perfectly" - WOOD MAGAZINE JUN. 2001
- All settings are accurate to within 1/60th of a degree. Square out of the box!
- Precise stops at 0, 10, 15, 22-1/2, 30, 45, 60, and 90º
- Large miter head (7-1/2" wide) provides ample stock support and accepts all of our miter gauge accessories.
- 4902 (24") and 4904 (48") Fence & Flip Stop Kits available.
- Miter Gauge features a 3/8" thick x .735" wide precision machined nickel plated steel miter bar that has four (4910) or five (4911) adjustable plugs for a perfect fit in the miter slot and two removable T-slot washers.
- Model 4910 has a 17-3/4" long miter bar.
- Model 4911 has a 23-3/4" long miter bar.
- Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Made in the USA! For shipping quote outside the 48 States call 800-344-6657 or email email@example.com
We Also Recommend