Woodhaven Deluxe Miter Gauge - Select size
Most miter gauges have two major flaws: Angles can't be set accurately and the miter bar doesn't fit snugly in the miter slot - our Deluxe Miter Gauges solves both problems, plus more! We believe it will become one of the most valuable tools in your shop.
Our aluminum plate head design allows you to re-square the head if necessary and its 7-1/2" width is ideal for table saws, larger band saws, shapers and more. A precision brass indexing knob inserts through the miter head and screws into the miter bar. The head pivots up to 90° for cutting tapers and other shallow angles. Bronze bushings used on the 0, 22-1/2, 30 & 45° stops. All angles are permanently engraved.
Includes two permanently engraved angle indicators- a standard pointer and a vernier scale for setting 1/10th of a degree increments up to 80°. Many accessories available to maximize your miter gauges potential.
- All settings are accurate to within 1/60th of a degree. Square out of the box!
- Precise stops at 0, 10, 15, 22-1/2, 30, 45, 60, and 90º
- Large miter head provides ample stock support and accepts our Ultra Tracks for an even wider support face.
Model 4910 has a 17-3/4" x 3/8" x 3/4" long miter bar.
- Model 4911 has a 23-3/4" x 3/8" x 3/4" long miter bar.
- "Absolutely one of the best tools that I have ever purchased!" Artifexdesign
We Also Recommend