Woodhaven Planing Sled - Select size
Router Planing Sled
If you can't justify buying a wide planer or sander for the few times you need it. Our Router Planing Sled is an affordable solution for surfacing or milling wide live-edge stock & slabs, resurfacing butcher blocks or workbenches, removing a finish from a surface, fluting trim boards and other jobs impossible for a planer. Five easy to use models to choose from. Each model will accommodate an unlimited length workpiece. You simply slide the sled down the workpiece and make the next pass.
3" tall aluminum Ultra Track rails support the router and won't deflect as you move the router back and forth over the stock. Router glides between the Ultra Track rails for front-to-back movement. You supply two wood side rails, 12" to 16" longer than the work. The design works with any length of work piece. Our aluminum Double Tracks glide on top of the wood rails as you move the router back and forth.
Includes a NoDrill Router Plate with a quick attach feature so your router can be quickly attached or removed.
Works with any router bit you supply that has an overall length of at least 2-1/2". Our optional 13600 up-shear router bit leaves a great surface finish! Has a 1-1/2" cutting diameter, 5/8" cutting length with a 2-1/2" overall length and a 1/2" shank.
- Five easy to use and very affordable models to choose from:
- 3000: 27" max project width, 36" Ultra Track, 16" Double Track rails
- 3002: 39" max project width, 48" Ultra Track, 24" Double Track rails
- 3004: 51" max project width, 60" Ultra Track, 32" Double Track rails
- 3006: 63" max project width, 72" Ultra Track, 36" Double Track rails
- 3008: 86" max project width, 95" Ultra Track, 48" Double Track rails
- Great solution for surfacing wide stock and other jobs impossible for a planer.
- Router, Bit and wood rails not included.
Great sleds and worth the money ! Love mine ! Chris R.
Robust design using standard aluminum and phenolic structural components. Good hardware packs and instructions. Sled and rails all went together in less than an hour. A Manifesto on December 15, 2022
Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Made in the USA! For product questions or a quote for shipping outside the continental US call 800-344-6657 or email Info@Woodhaven.com
We Also Recommend