Woodhaven 528 Small Coping Sled
The Woodhaven Coping Sled is the safest and most accurate way to make cope cuts and other cross-cuts on a router table or shaper. Don't try to cope without it! Inboard Toggle Clamp can be positioned anywhere on the 12" long Ultra Track fence. Holds stock up to 1-3/4" thick, or 2-3/4" with optional 1" Riser Kit. Two adjustable feed handles provide firm control over the sled and your work. Optional 525S Flip Stop available for repetitive work.Featured in ShopNotes Issue 109: "For me, the small extra cost of the Woodhaven sled is a great investment for a step up in performance. It provides you with a truly outstanding product you'll be using for years."
- Our smallest Coping Sled works on both the router and shaper, either in the miter slot or against the fence.
- Includes an 11-3/4" adjustable steel miter bar that mounts in 6 different locations for best placement. Can also be used without the miter bar against your fence.
- 528 Small Coping Sled holds stock up to 6" wide. Heavy duty 1/2" phenolic base (7-5/8" x 11-5/8") will not distort from clamp pressure.
- Features one 500 lb. Inboard Toggle Clamp to hold stock up to 1-3/4" thick.
- Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Made in the USA! For shipping quote outside the 48 States call 563-344-6657 or email email@example.com
We Also Recommend