Woodhaven 4555 Box Joint Jig
This jig is the easiest way to make box joints because the work moves over the jig. That means there's less chance for error and better results than jigs that require moving both the jig & the work for each cut. And check out the 4553 Upgrade Kit, which is a popular accessory for the 4555 Box Joint Jig.
- Cuts any box joint between 1/8" to 13/16".
- Includes a 24" aluminum Ultra Track with bit/blade cutout and replaceable sub-fences.
- Adjustable aluminum pins prevent part slippage.
- Attaches to any miter gauge, miter gauge not included.
- Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Made in the USA! For shipping quote outside the 48 States call 800-344-6657 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We Also Recommend