Woodhaven Circle Jig - Select size
This circle jig cuts any circle with a minimum of fuss. Easy to set-up & use, the unique NoDrill plate doesn't tie up your router. Requires a 1/8" pilot hole in work piece. Includes a pencil holder for drawing circles, plus a scale and a cursor for easy measurement.
- Two models to choose from:
- 3260 includes a 24" track and cuts 3/4" to 62-1/4" diameter circles.
- 3270 includes a 48" track and cuts 3/4" to 110-1/4" diameter circles.
- 3280 includes a 72" track and cuts 3-3/4" to 158-1/4" diameter circles.
- 3290 includes a 95" track and cuts 3-3/4" to 204-1/4" diameter circles.
- You can increase the diameter of your Circle Jig by purchasing a longer section of our 4000 Double track or a track extension kit contact us for more details..
- Router and bit not included.
Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Made in the USA! For product questions or a quote for shipping outside the continental US call 800-344-6657 or email Info@Woodhaven.com
We Also Recommend