Woodhaven 781 Inch Shelf Pin Jig
- 781 has 15 holes spaced 1" on center and 1-1/2" from the edge. Can be used to make 5mm or 1/4" shelf pin holes with appropriate bit. This jigs compact size lets you use it in the tightest quarters.
- Lets you rout or drill either 5mm or 1/4" shelf pin holes. Drilling is easiest if your cabinet is already assembled. Routing is faster and produces a slightly cleaner/squarer hole on unassembled parts.
- Jig accepts 3/8" OD self-centering drills (order separately), or a guide bushing & router bit (order separately).
- Made of tough 1/4" thick phenolic.
- Drill NOT included.
- Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Made in the USA! For product questions or a quote for shipping outside the continental US call 800-344-6657 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We Also Recommend