Woodhaven 7280 Band Saw Fence
The 7280 Band Saw Fence lets you resaw, rip, cut tenons and many other operations. If your saw never had one, or has a poor quality one, this fence will improve your band saw instantly. Two 24" lengths of 3/4" thick x 1-1/2" tall Double Track aluminum extrusions serve as the front and rear fence rails. A 24" length of 3/4" thick x 3" tall Ultra Track aluminum extrusion serves as the fence and clamps to both rails, making it the most rigid fence available. Easily adjustable for blade lead, eliminating the need for a resaw guide. Maintains blade lead setting when changing the fence position. Includes a fence stop.
- This fence will improve your band saw instantly. NEW! Easier to adjust for blade lead with new angle bracket design! Will fit most 14" band saws with tables up to about 16" square.
- Bolts directly to existing holes in the 14" Delta, Jet, Ridgid, Powermatic (without extension table) & Porter Cable. May be able to be attached to other 14" band saws by drilling four holes, see instruction sheet.
- The most rigid fence available. Locks at both ends and adjusts for blade lead too!
- See the HD Band Saw Circle Jigs - 7286-7290 too. Clamps to any band saw to cut circles or arcs from 3" diameter up to 189", depending on model!
- Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Made in the USA! For shipping quote outside the 48 States call 800-344-6657 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We Also Recommend