Woodhaven 6004 Horizontal Router Table & 4.2" Angle-Ease
A horizontal router table is the safest choice for mortise & tenons, long moulding bits, vertical panel bits and more. Router not included. Choose the 6000 model for most work, or the 6002 or 6004 Angle-Ease model (see 1470 or 1472 Angle-Ease for details) for its unique angling capabilities. Unit clamps or bolts (clamps or bolts not included) to a workbench.
6004 has a maximum bit adjustment above the table of 6-3/4" to 11-1/2" (measured at 90º; - depends on orientation of Angle-Ease on the plate) to bit center. Assembled size 23-3/4" wide, 18" deep and 24" tall. Weighs 34 lbs. without a router installed.
- Solid phenolic top is 3/4" thick x 15-5/8" x 23-3/4" and has a 3/8" x 3/4" miter slot. Bit opening is 2-1/2" wide x 3-3/8" long and includes two zero-clearance inserts.
- Fine height adjuster has a 1-3/8" range and moves the router 1/16" per revolution.
- Solid phenolic sides provide greater stability and strength. Knobs on crank brace provide easier & faster coarse height adjustments. Router not included.
- Hold-Down and Hold-In included for safe and consistent results when machining moldings. 2-1/2" shop vac hookup with under-table dust channels to help direct debris to the outlet.
- The 6004 Angle-Ease model allows you to tilt the router up to 45º (up or down) and holds any router with a 4.2" diameter motor (not included) like the Porter Cable 7518 or Milwaukee 5625. You can also use 3-1/2" or 3-1/4" diameter motors by getting a Router Collar Adapter from Rockler.
- Router not included.
Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Made in the USA! For product questions or a quote for shipping outside the continental US call 800-344-6657 or email Info@Woodhaven.com
We Also Recommend