Woodhaven 5432 HD Panel Master
The HD Panel Master is a great work holding device for clamping a door panel to the jig and using our HD Door Template (sold separately) for machining perfect cathedral or arched door parts. Can also be used with our Standard Door Templates (for router use only) by purchasing the 5431 Hdw. Kit. Can be used on a router table or shaper. Allows you to perform these operations safer and easier than by hand. Holds panels from 6" to 20" wide and up to 1-1/4" thick. Separate HD Frame Master & HD Panel Master units allow two users at once. Patent # 5,960,843.
- Patented device provides a safe, secure, easy to control work platform. Use with our HD or Standard Door Templates (sold separately) on your shaper or router table.
- Insures consistent positioning of panels.
- Separate HD Frame & HD Panel Master units allow two users at a time to use them.
- Jig base made of heavy duty 1/2" phenolic. Includes two 500 lb. toggle clamps for maximum holding power. Holds stock up to 1-3/4" thick.
- Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Made in the USA! For shipping quote outside the 48 States call 800-344-6657 or email email@example.com
We Also Recommend