Keller 1500 Dovetail Jig w/Bits
The Keller 1500 Journeyman dovetail jig is great for hobbyists and beginning woodworkers who wish to cut through dovetail joints in drawers, cabinets, midsized furniture and smaller boxes.The Model 1500, manufactured since 1996, is an economical version of our Model 1601 Pro Series. Like the rest of the proven Keller family of woodworking tools, the Model 1500 is completely enjoyable, simple, accurate and virtually foolproof.
Shorter material can be run with the templates upside-down on your router table for speed and convenience.
The template and router bits are precision machined from the highest quality components, engineered for woodworking productivity. The template is a tough, long-wearing 1/2'' phenolic plate. Made in the USA.
- A precision 15'' long template for both dovetails and pins (unlimited width capacity)
- 2 router bits, carbide-tipped, industrial quality
- 1 dovetail bit (7°) with guide bearing (#1533)
- 1 straight bit with guide bearing (#1543)
- (for stock 3/8'' to 3/4'' thick)
- All mounting screws
- Instruction manual
- Accepts wood from 1/8 to 3/4 inches thick Accepts unlimited widths and lengths
We Also Recommend