Woodhaven 526 Medium Coping Sled
The Woodhaven Coping Sled is the safest and most accurate way to make cope cuts and other cross-cuts on a router table or shaper. Don't try to cope without it! Inboard Toggle Clamps can be positioned anywhere on the 12" long Ultra Track fence. Hold stock up to 1-3/4" thick, or 2-3/4" with optional 1" Riser Kit. Two adjustable feed handles provide firm control over the sled and your work. Optional 525S Flip Stop available for repetitive work.
- Our medium Coping Sled works on both the router and shaper, either in the miter slot or against the fence.
- Includes an 11-3/4" adjustable steel miter bar that mounts in 6 different locatons for best placement. Can also be used without the miter bar against your fence.
- 526 Medium Coping Sled holds stock up to 6" wide. Heavy duty 1/2" phenolic base (11-5/8" x 11-3/4") will not distort from clamp pressure.
- Features two 500 lb. Inboard Toggle Clamps to hold stock up to 1-3/4" thick.
- Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Made in the USA! For shipping quote outside the 48 States call 563-344-6657 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We Also Recommend