Woodhaven 5380K MDF Door Kit
Allows you to rout decorative and raised panel profiles in MDF panels. Simple to use - router follows the inside of the aluminum frame. Use veneered MDF for a solid wood look, or plain/melamine MDF for for a painted look. Great low cost alternative to solid wood raised panel doors. This quick and efficient method will save you time and money!
Fast, toolless setup for any panel size from 29" x 45" down to 11-3/4" sq. Can go smaller by using spacers 3/4" thick x the needed width between the Ultra Track and the part. The Ultra Track aluminum frame is elevated 1/4" above the work surface to form a lipped edge for your plunge router (router & bits not included) and our 5301/5303 and/or 5302 Plate Kit to follow.
- Includes four Corner Connectors, two 32" and two 48" Ultra Tracks, plus hardware.
- Can be used for simple straight profiles by running your router against the inside edge of the track. Your bit should be centered in your router for best results.
- Router & Bit are NOT included.
- Optional templates (5350 & 5360) require our 5301/5303 and/or 5302 Plate Kits, sold separately. Plate Kits have a 1-1/4" vacuum hookup and provide a consistent margin between the track edge and bit profile.
- Get the 5301 Plate Kit if you want to use just a single bit, for example if using just a stile bit (56100-56450).
- Get both the 5301/5303 & 5302 Plate Kit if you want to use a combination of a stile bit (56100-56450) and a panel bit (57100-57250) to achieve a true raised panel look.
Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Made in the USA! For product questions or a quote for shipping outside the continental US call 800-344-6657 or email email@example.com
We Also Recommend