Woodhaven 7660 Large Half-Blind Router Table Dovetail Jig w/Bit
Cut half-blind dovetail joints in 1/2" to 3/4" thick stock. Feature a 1/2" thick CNC machined phenolic template that's as tough as aluminum, but less expensive to replace if you have an "accident". Template has a 7/8" on-center dovetail spacing popular for drawers, etc. Get our 7660 Jig for stock up to 11-3/4" wide. This Dovetail Jig makes 90 degree joints for typical drawer work.
- Woodhaven's Half-Blind Router Table Dovetail Jig offers unparalleled stability and control over conventional jigs. With our router table jig there's much less risk of ruining the template or the work. The 7660 cuts half-blind dovetails in stock 1/2 -3/4" thick and up to 11-3/4" wide. Footprint is 6" x 16". Useful for file drawers and other wide stock.
- Ready to use out of the box.
- Includes our 61780 carbide tipped 14 degree dovetail bit. It's a bearing guided bit with 1/2" cut dia., 2-3/8" overall length with a 5/8" bearing on its 1/4" shank. Jig includes a bit height setup gauge.
- Large clamp knobs and our unique sliding clamp pads exert tremendous holding power and adjust quickly.
- Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Made by Woodhaven in the USA! For shipping quote outside the 48 States call 800-344-6657 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We Also Recommend