Woodhaven 5435 Frame & Panel Master
The Frame & Panel Master provides a safe, secure, easy to control work platform that speeds your frame and raised panel work. Clamps the work and a Standard Door Template (order separately) together for machining on your router table. Faster than using double face tape or nails to hold the template on the work. Quickly converts between rails and panels. Use it for flush trimming parts to shape, or to machine the panel and rail profiles with appropriate router bits. Bits not included. Optional 500 lb. toggle clamps (6305 - 2 required) available to replace the standard clamps and can be added at any time. Patent # 5,960,843.
- Patented device provides a safe, secure, easy to control work platform. Use with our Standard Door Templates on your router table.
- Insures consistent positioning of panels and rails.
- Quickly converts between rails and panels.
- Jig base made of sturdy 1/2" phenolic for use with our optional 500 lb. toggle clamps (6305) - 2 required.
- Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Made in the USA! For shipping quote outside the 48 States call 563-344-6657 or email email@example.com
We Also Recommend