Woodhaven Compact Circle Jig - Select size
Introducing the Woodhaven Circle jig for compact trim routers.
We have created versions of our popular circle jig for several models of compact trim routers. This circle jig cuts circles with a minimum of fuss. Easy to set-up & use. Plate is predrilled for your specific model of router and attaches to your compact router with included screws. Requires a 1/8" pilot hole in work piece. Includes a pencil holder for drawing circles, plus a scale and a cursor for easy measurement. Chose the circle jig based on your model of compact router and desired maximum circle diameter.
- Predrilled for both the fixed & plunge base (if available) of your compact router. Screws included.
- 33x2 includes a 24" track and cuts 3/4" to 58" diameter circles.
- 33x4 includes a 48" track and cuts 3/4" to 106" diameter circles.
- 3312 & 3314 fit the Bosch GKF125CE
- 3322 & 3324 fit the Bosch PR20EVS
- 3332 & 3334 fit the Rigid R2400, 2401, 24012 & R86044
- 3352 & 3354 fit the Dewalt DWE600, DW611, DCW600 & Porter Cable 450
- 3362 & 3364 fit the Makita RT0701C, XTR01Z and MLCS compact routers
- 3372 & 3374 fit the Milwaukee M18 compact router
Router and bit not included.
Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Made in the USA! For product questions or a quote for shipping outside the continental US call 800-344-6657 or email Info@Woodhaven.com
We Also Recommend