Woodhaven 1472 Angle-Ease
1472 Angle-Ease is designed for the PC 7518/19 or Milwaukee 5625 routers with 4.2" motor diameter. Can also be used with 3-1/2" or 3-1/4" router motors by using a Router Adapter Collar.
The Angle-Ease allows your router to do things no other tool can do. It's safer than tilting your work and multiple profiles are possible with just one bit. Combine its angling ability with a few common router bits and you can duplicate moldings of all kinds! Angle vertical panel bits, or other style bits, to produce unique one-of-a-kind moldings. With the Angle-Ease, you are only limited by your imagination!
The Angle-Ease is designed for router table use and features a 9-1/4"x 11-3/4"x 3/8" phenolic plate. Includes height adjuster with a 2-1/4" fine adjustment. Height and angle settings controlled with knobs, no tools required during operation. Positive stops every 5º, plus 22-1/2º, Scale has 1º, markings. Some assembly required.
- 1472 Angle-Ease is designed for the PC 7518 4.2" diameter motor.
- Can be used with 3.5" or 3.25" motors by getting a Router Adapter Collar (we have a few in stock).
- Allows your router to do things no other tool can do.
- Safer then tilting your work.
- Combine with a few common router bits to duplicate moldings of all kinds!
- Router, bit and router table not included.
We Also Recommend