Woodhaven Metric Shelf Pin Jig - Select size
782 has 11 holes spaced 32mm on center and 37mm from the edge. Measures 92mm (3-5/8") x 384mm (15-1/8") for use in the tightest quarters.
784 has 25 holes spaced 32mm on center and 37mm from the edge. Measures 92mm (3-5/8") x 800mm (31-1/2") for maximum productivity.
- Can be used to make 5mm or 1/4" shelf pin holes with appropriate bit.
- Lets you plunge rout or drill either 5mm or 1/4" shelf pin holes. Drilling is easiest if your cabinet is assembled. Routing is faster and produces a slightly cleaner/squarer hole on unassembled parts.
- Jig accepts 3/8" OD self-centering drills (order separately), or a 3/8" OD guide bushing and appropriate router bit (order separately).
- For drilling get either the 6512 (5mm) or 6516 (1/4") self-centering brad point drill bit.
- For routing get either the 15202 (5mm) or 15204 (1/4") upcut spiral bit and the 5020K 3/8" OD guide bushing/locknut.
- Made of tough 7mm (,275") thick phenolic.
- Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Made in the USA!
We Also Recommend