Woodhaven 6000 Horizontal Router Table
A horizontal router table is the safest choice for mortise & tenons, long molding bits, vertical panel bits and more. Router not included. Choose the 6000 model for most work, or the 6002 or 6004 Angle-Ease model (see 1470 or 1472 Angle-Ease for details) for its unique angling capabilities. Unit clamps or bolts (clamps or bolts not included) to a workbench.
6000 has a maximum 9" bit adjustment range above the table to bit center. Assembled size 23-3/4" wide, 18" deep and 24" tall. Weighs 30 lbs. without a router installed.
- Solid phenolic top is 3/4" thick x 15-5/8" x 23-3/4" and has a 3/8" x 3/4" miter slot. Bit opening is 2-1/2" wide x 3-3/8" long and includes two zero-clearance inserts.
- Fine height adjuster has a 1-3/8" range and moves the router 1/16" per revolution.
- Solid phenolic sides provide greater stability and strength.
- Knobs on crank brace provide easier & faster coarse height adjustments.
- Hold-Down and Hold-In included for safe and consistent results when machining moldings.
- 2-1/2" shop vac hookup with under-table dust channels to help direct debris to the outlet.
- Router not included.
Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Made in the USA! For product questions or a quote for shipping outside the continental US call 800-344-6657 or email Info@Woodhaven.com
We Also Recommend