Woodhaven Big Biscuits - Select Package Qty.
Use with our 901 or 902 Big Biscuit Bit. Perfect for fine furniture, large picture frames, face frames and more.
- The Big Biscuit measures 15/64"(.234" or 6mm) thick x 61/64"(.95" or 24.1mm) wide x 1-9/32"(1.28" or 32.5mm) long. Made from Baltic Birch plywood with the grain/ply running at 45 degrees to the joint line.
- Fast joinery system - make simple edge plunge cuts with our 901 or 902 Biscuit Bit. Cut depth is 1/2" on each side of the joint, or 1" overall.
- Minimum stock thickness is 1/2".
- To be invisible, minimum stock width is 1-1/2" on butt joints and 1-3/16" on miters. It fits where other biscuits can't. Great way to reinforce a joint.
- Fast: Make simple edge plunge cuts with our biscuit bit.
- Adjustable: Cut doesn't have to be perfectly placed because our biscuit design allows for some lateral part adjustment.
- Use with any router, freehand or in a router table.
Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Made in the USA! For product questions or a quote for shipping outside the continental US call 800-344-6657 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We Also Recommend