Woodhaven 8587 3-3/4" Strike Plate
Our heavy duty Hinge Jigs are the fastest, easiest and most accurate way to rout hinge, strike plate and lockset mortises.Uses a bearing guided bit (our 8500 or 8505 - sold separately), or bushing & bit combination (5030K & 13416 - sold separately), to follow the jig for perfect mortises.Jigs attaches to a 3/4" wood fence you supply with the included hardware. The fence provides chip-free cuts and easy indexing.Two screw-in indexing pins position the fence to the backset you want and insure it's square on the jig.
- 7/8" x 3-3/4" Strike Plate Jig
- Fastest, easiest, least expensive and most accurate way to cut a strike plate mortise. Clamps to work so there's no nail holes or other unsightly blemishes!
- Made of 3/8" phenolic for heavy duty use, measures 3-5/8" x 5-5/8".
- Several models to choose from.
- Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Made in the USA! For shipping quote outside the 48 States call 800-344-6657 or email firstname.lastname@example.org