Woodhaven 7650 Small Half-Blind Router Table Dovetail Jig w/Bit
Cut half-blind dovetail joints in 1/2" to 3/4" thick stock. Feature a 1/2" thick CNC machined phenolic template that's as tough as aluminum, but less expensive to replace if you have an "accident". Template has a 7/8" on-center dovetail spacing popular for drawers, etc. Get our 7650 Jig for stock up to 7-3/8" wide or the 7660 Jig for stock up to 11-3/4" wide. These Dovetail Jigs make 90 degree joints for typical drawer work.
- Woodhaven's NEW Half-Blind Router Table Dovetail Jig offers unparalleled stability and control over conventional jigs. With our router table jig there's much less risk of ruining the template or the work. The 7650 cuts half-blind dovetails in stock 1/2 -3/4" thick and up to 7-3/8" wide. Compact footprint is only 6" x 12". Perfect for most common drawer work. Got wider stock? Check out the 7660.
- Ready to use out of the box.
- includes our 61780 carbide tipped 14 degree dovetail bit. It's a bearing guided bit with 1/2" cut dia., 2-3/8" overall length with a 5/8" bearing on its 1/4" shank. Jig includes a bit height setup gauge.
- Large clamp knobs and our unique sliding clamp pads exert tremendous holding power and adjust quickly.
- Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Made by Woodhaven in the USA! For shipping quote outside the 48 States call 800-344-6657 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We Also Recommend