Woodhaven Scarfing Sled - Select size
Our Scarfing Sled is an easy to use device for scarfing stock for boat building and more. Lets you stack multiple pieces for greatest cutting efficiency. Precise & repeatable results every time. Five models to choose from. Includes angle guides for setting cutting ratios of 8-1, 10-1 & 12-1, or you can make your own custom angle guides. Max stock thickness for 8-1 = 2-3/8", 10-1 = 1-7/8" and 12-1 = 1-5/8". 3" tall Ultra Track rails support the router and won't deflect as you move the router back and forth over the stock. We recommend a plunge router for maximum versatility. Router glides between the Ultra Track rails. You supply a 3/4" thick mounting & sacrificial base. Includes a NoDrill Plate with a quick attach feature so your router can be quickly attached or removed. Optional Drill-Style Plate (3000PD - drilling extra) is available if you prefer a semi-permanent router mount. We can swap this plate for the NoDrill Plate at no charge, or you can buy this plate in addition to the NoDrill Plate. Works with any router bit you supply that has an overall length of at least 2-1/2". Our optional 13600 up-shear router bit leaves a great surface finish! Has a 1-1/2" cutting diameter, 5/8" cutting length with a 2-1/2" overall length and a 1/2" shank.
- Five models to choose from:
- 3400: 15" wide maximum capacity.
- 3410: 27" wide maximum capacity.
- 3420: 39" wide maximum capacity.
- 3430: 51" wide maximum capacity.
- 3440: 63" wide maximum capacity.
- Perfect tool for boat builders, instrument makers and more!
- Lets you stack multiple pieces for greatest cutting efficiency. Precise & repeatable results every time.
- Router, Bit, stand and sacrificial base not included.
- Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Made in the USA! For shipping quote outside the 48 States call 563-344-6657 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We Also Recommend