Woodhaven Oval Jig - Select size
These heavy duty oval jigs are designed to cut partial or full ovals quickly and with precision. Whether you're cutting half ovals for trim over arched doors, oval conference tables or oval picture frames, one of our jigs will get the job done right. With these jigs the router moves and the work is stationary, so they're the best choice for larger ovals.Ovals are measured by their length and width, with the difference between them is called (go figure!) the "differential". To help you figure out the oval jig you need, we list the differential and size range of each Oval Jig in the chart (see second image). Contact us if you have any questions or need help figuring out which Oval Jig is best for you.
- See second image for Size Chart of each Oval Jig.
- The 3220 has a 4" to 12" differential range. Smallest ovals it can cut are 13" x 17" (at 4" differential) to 13" x 25" (at 12" differential). Largest ovals it can cut are 49" x 53" (at 4" differential) to 41" x 53" (at 12" differential).The 3220 includes a 9-1/4" T-slot plate and a 24" bar.
- 3230-3250 Oval Jigs use four separate aluminum T-slot tracks that mount to the work. Tracks can be cut shorter to achieve the oval size required and are available for purchase separately.
- All jig adjustments made with knobs
- Includes pencil holder and a quick attach NoDrill router plate. Router not included.
- Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Made in the USA! For shipping quote outside the 48 States call 563-344-6657 or email email@example.com
We Also Recommend