Woodhaven Inch Shelf Pin Jig - Select size
781 has 15 holes spaced 1" on center and 1-1/2" from the edge. Measures 3-5/8" x 15-5/8" for use in the tightest quarters.
Includes a 5mm & 1/4" locating pin to reposition the jig precisely on any length part. Screw-in indexing pins position the jig accurately from the edge/end of the work.
- Can be used to make 5mm or 1/4" shelf pin holes with appropriate bit.
- Lets you plunge rout or drill either 5mm or 1/4" shelf pin holes. Drilling is easiest if your cabinet is assembled. Routing is faster and produces a slightly cleaner/squarer hole on unassembled parts.
- Jig accepts 3/8" OD self-centering drills (order separately), or a 3/8" OD guide bushing and appropriate router bit (order separately).
- For drilling get either the 6512 (5mm) or 6516 (1/4") self-centering brad point drill bit.
- For routing get either the 15202 (5mm) or 15204 (1/4") upcut spiral bit and the 5020K 3/8" OD guide bushing/locknut.
- Made of tough 7mm (,275") thick phenolic.
- Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Made in the USA!
We Also Recommend